The Telecommunications Radio Project is pleased to announce the return of its award winning radio
series, the Communications Revolution. The Communications Revolution kicks off its fourth season
beginning Tuesday, July 5th, 1994 with a look at Vanishing Privacy in the Information Age.
The Communications Revolution is a weekly, hour-long program that begins with a short documentary
exploring a critical aspect of the technology debate. This documentary is followed by an in-studio panel
discussion with experts in the field of telecommunications policy and politics. We then open up our
phone lines to our listeners. Our toll free call-in number for the 1994 season is 800/848-2298.
Communications Revolution is a production of the Telecommunications
Radio Project and KPFA Radio. All files are copyright 1994.
License for playing these files as 8khz audio on the Internet
are granted provided that no commercial use of and no derivative
works are made of the material. All programs are approximately
- Vanishing Privacy in the Information Age
- Future Media: More Buck for the Bang
- Copyright in the Electronic Age
- Info-Surfing the Libraries of Tomorrow
- Trends in Hi-Tech Health Care
- Monopoly Update on the Superhighway
- Hi-Tech Jobs from Defense Conversion: Can It Be Done?
- Democratic Access to Government Information
- Liberation Technology: From Disabled to Enabled
- Intra-Lata, Competition & You